These 3 work from Home Jobs are given below.
1. Teach English to earn money from home.
Did you know that you may be able to teach English online to children to earn money online?
VIPKID is a company that allows you to work from home, create your own schedule, and earn $18-21 per hour (many teachers are earning over $1,000 per month) all while teaching English online.
They are currently in high need of teachers, too!
This company has been featured on Forbes, CNBC, Wall Street Journal, Woman’s Day, and more.
Here are VIPKID’s teacher requirements:
- The applicant must have an undergraduate degree in any field.
- Any “formal” or “informal” teaching experience, such as mentoring, tutoring, coaching, or alternative education is fine.
- You need the internet and a computer.
- Lesson plans, course materials, etc. are all provided by VIPKID.
- You should have fun teaching engaged children
2. Become a cooking instructor.
In 2011, Jan realized that her children were ill-equipped in the kitchen and falling into unhealthy eating habits.
She started teaching her daughter how to cook, and eventually more and more children started coming to her home for cooking lessons. As parents started putting money in Jan’s apron to cover food and time, she thought, “hmmm…I wonder if I could turn this into a business?”
And, she did, with Jan eventually launching Healthy Hands Cooking.
Healthy Hands Cooking is a movement to fight childhood obesity by empowering adults to teach children about nutrition and healthy cooking through entertaining and informative classes, camps, and birthday parties.
Healthy Hands Cooking is a self-paced cooking instructor certification program that can be completed from the comfort of home. This is an 11 module course that will help you create your own cooking business with the correct licensing, permits, background checks, food safety, marketing, and more.
If you would love to share your passion for healthy cooking with others, this would be a great way to earn money from home as you give back to your community.
3. Become a transcriptionist to earn money from home.
Transcription work is a growing field.
In 2007, Janet started working from home as a medical transcriptionist. Shortly after that, she started a successful general and legal transcription business.
Also Check: How to Remove Prisma Watermark on Pictures
While running her business, the idea of creating a course popped up. Janet now teaches others in her online course how to transcribe online, while working from home as a transcriptionist.
In this interview, we talk about:
- What a transcriptionist is.
- How you can get started as a transcriptionist.
- What kind of money you can expect to make.
- The type of training you need, and more.
These are 3 work you can do from Home. If you like this article then please share it with your friends.