Hey Guys, today we are going to learn how to remote control any PC from your android smartphone very easily. Today everyone has become so lazy that we are using technology everywhere to automate everything and we sit down and enjoy the work without doing anything.
Have you ever thought you can get access to your friend or relative PC without using your PC but you can get that access quite easily using your own Android smartphones? Yes, we can do it! Right now from anywhere Just follow our simple guide to do this.
Suppose you have a friend who is been facing a problem in his computer and he doesn’t know any tech geek or expert so that he can get help. But you are out of home and you can’t solve it, so what you can do is use your smartphone and get access to his PC and solve it.
How to remote Control Your PC from Android
You will need only one Software, to get remote control of any PC from your android smartphones. Let start solving your friends PC problem without using your PC. Follow our simple step by step guide to get remote access to your other PC :
We need TeamViewer to get remote access to PC from Smartphones.
What is TeamViewer?
It is an app that provides easy, fast and secure remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux systems. Do you know that TeamViewer is already been used by more than 200,000,000 users worldwide.
Basic Features of TeamViewer Android App :
- You can transfer file in both directions
- Multi monitor supports
- Sound and Video transmission in real time
- Full keyboard functionality
- Intuitive touch and control gesture
- Effortless access to PC among Firewall and proxy servers
Steps to use TeamViewer from Android :
- First Download TeamViewer in your PC and install it.
- The next step is to download TeamViewer for Android smartphones.
- Now open the Teamviewer app both in PC and your Android Smartphone, and keep it ID and Password safe of the computer.
- The next step is to Put that Teamviewer ID and Password in the mobile TeamViewer app and Click on Remote Control.
- Congratulations it has been done, now you have access to your PC from your Android smartphone, now you can do anything on your PC without sitting in front of it.
Also Read: Talk to Books with Google’s AI
That’s all you need to do. So in this article, you learned how to get remote access to your PC with android smartphones. I don’t have a laptop but I have a PC of which I have access from my smartphone, so I can use it outside from home.
If you are facing any kind of problem, put them in the comment below. I would love to solve them one by one. Pleases help us grow by sharing our articles.